Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thoughts of vacation

These last couple of months have seemed very long and tedious. After the fires that have run through our community, I feel my energy has been zapped but I am still trying to keep a positive outlook. It doesn't seem like summer is half over already. Summer is my most favorite time of year! Despite the smoke issues, I am going to get my kayak for a spin or two before the summer is over.

I am so looking forward to going on vacation. Vacation is such easy word to say but it means sooooo much....relaxing, doing your favorite activities, going to those locations that hold a special place in your heart...sharing it with those special people in your life.

This year I am going to go to Virginia to spend 2 glorious weeks with my friends, Linda and Kenny. We are going to visit their family members that I met over 10 years ago and just have fun! Then when I get back I will be taking my mom to Mexico on her first cruise. We are both looking forward to that! Stay tuned for more....

1 comment:

Beth said...

Jeri! Yeah!!! You have joined in on the bloggin frenzie! So excited! You'll have so much fun!